Christmas Yabwino!
Sorry for not having any posts this month. I have not had internet and hydro access for quite sometime which makes it difficult to write.
I know that you all must be busy getting ready for the Christmas season by buying all sorts of presents and holiday outfits, not to mention the loads of parties that come with the Holiday's. Please know that I am thinking of you often, probably more then I should and I miss you all many different ways.
Jason and I along with 2 other EWB volunteers will be travelling to Mozambique for Christmas and I will keep you posted with all the details of the trip.
Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.


6 Comments:
Merry Christmas to you both and to all of your friends and new family members in Malawi.WE look forward to hearing from you on your return.Have a safe and happy holiday.God Bless.Love Mum ,Dad,Travis and Maggie xoxoxo
Hi Honey,
I hope you have a wonderful holiday. One that will be quite different from what you are use to, but what an experience. I read that their holiday season starts on Dec. 26. and it celebrates their crops and prayers are said for a good harvest. You can update me, as I have forgotten what they call it. I hope everything is going okay and the two of you are keeping well. I look forward to your blog on your return. Lots of love always,
U. John and A. Pam and the troops xoxoxoxoxo
Merry Christmas to both you guys. I was just trying to e-mail you a nice picture of a lot of snow just to give you something like that to put you in the mood, but I dont have an e-mail address for you.
We're all thinking of you and we hope you are safe and together.
Love, Uncle Mike
Erin & Jason,
Hope you are both enjoying your xmas vacation. Glad to hear you are with others and enjoying the sites. All is well in St.T and we all send our love.
All the best in 2007.
Dave
Hi guys
there may be no snow in Africa, well there is no snow here.
thinking of you often ,missing you and hoping that you enjoy the holiday season, remember how much you are loved and missed
i made a little slideshow of all your photos for all to have over the holiday season,
and have one waiting for you , upon your return,
with love aunt cathy, uncle randy, tovah jon and hug.
xoxooxoxoxoxo
hope your Christmas was as good as
it is at home, i sent the e-mail to tapiwa i forgot to send the braclet to her just maybe you could tell her that i made a bracelet for her love madyson see you in july!!!!! xoxoxoxo
PS. KNOCK KNOCK, WHOS THERE SHELBIE
SHELBIE WHO? SHELBIE COMING AROUND THE MOUTAIN WHEN SHE COME'S!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home